Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Favorite Lip Gloss

Hey everyone! I decided to do a post on my favorite summer lip glosses!
From top to bottom: Liplicious - Forever Sunshine, ELF - Candlelight, ELF - Watermelon.
Liplicious: Forever Sunshine
This lip gloss has been my go to lip product all summer! It's a clear gloss with gold reflects. I'm in love with it!
ELF: Candlelight
The thing I adore about ELF glosses is that they stay on FOREVER... okay well maybe not forever, but even after eating breakfast and lunch the gloss is still on my lips! Candlelight is a really pretty sort of bronze gloss. Pigmentation is wonderful, and to make this product even better, it was only a dollar! Gotta love ELF!
ELF: Watermelon
I'm not as crazy for this gloss just because bright reddish-pinks never look stellar on my fair complexion. However, the color payoff is wonderful just like the other ELF gloss!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!

xo,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment